Online Job Booking Service Now Available
First and foremost everyone at Stirling Electrical Services and Stirling Alarms hope that you and your family are all safe and well.
During COVID-19 restrictions we remain available for emergency electrical and emergency security alarm jobs. Details of our emergency service can be found below.
We realise that our customers may have non-urgent or non-essential jobs that they would like to arrange, so we have launched a new online job booking system to enable customers to register their job details, we will then get in touch to make arrangements when COVID-19 restrictions have eased.
So if you require new sockets and lights in your home, if you are a landlord whose rental property requires certification, or if your business premises require an emergency lighting test, please use our new system to submit your job details at your convenience.
- Our office building is currently closed
- Office team support is still available during normal office hours 8am-5pm Monday to Friday on telephone 01786 813916
- Accounts team support is still available during normal office hours 8am-5pm Monday to Friday on telephone 01786 813916
- All planned and non-essential electrical and security system work is currently on hold
- We can still be contacted as per normal to process new enquiries and discuss future work
- Only 24/7 essential emergency security alarm work will be undertaken at this present time
- Customers with and also without security alarm maintenance contracts that require our assistance urgently should contact us during office hours on the number above and out-with those times on our emergency telephone number we supplied to you at the time of install / repair
- Only emergency electrical work will be undertaken at this present time and only during normal office hours 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and is subject to our limited availability