We are AVAILABLE for Emergency Electrical and Emergency Security Alarm Work
Our office and accounting teams are also available to process job and quotation enquiries as well as customer payments.
For the forthcoming week our electrical and security system services will continue to provide an emergency only service.
We are closely monitoring advice from the Scottish Government and our industry bodies both in terms of current restrictions and also as we move forward. Behind the scenes we are adjusting to the new guidance we receive and we are also altering our procedures so that when the time comes when we can resume more of our services, we are as best prepared as we can be to serve our customers in a safe manner as well as protecting the health and wellbeing of our own team.
We hope we will be in a position over the coming days and weeks to update on here and across social media a timeframe for resuming more of our regular services.
Everyone at Stirling Electrical Services and Stirling Alarms hope that you are all safe and healthy and looking after your family and friends.
The health of our team, our customers and the wider community is paramount and this means at present we are still limiting the services we are offering. Only essential emergency work will be undertaken.
- Our office building is currently closed
- Office team support is still available during normal office hours 8am-5pm Monday to Friday on telephone 01786 813916
- Accounts team support is still available during normal office hours 8am-5pm Monday to Friday on telephone 01786 813916
- All planned and non-essential electrical and security system work is currently on hold
- We can still be contacted as per normal to process new enquiries and discuss future work
- Only 24/7 essential emergency security alarm work will be undertaken at this present time
- Customers with and also without security alarm maintenance contracts that require our assistance urgently should contact us during office hours on the number above and out-with those times on our emergency telephone number we supplied to you at the time of install / repair
- Only emergency electrical work will be undertaken at this present time and only during normal office hours 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and is subject to our limited availability
- Under the current health circumstances before we attend a property we reserve the right to make a judgement on what we deem essential emergency work
- Our electricians and engineers will follow current COVID-19 safety guidance from Government and health organisations and have the right to refuse to attend or occupy a property if they have any concerns for their own health
- Our online communication channels are available and we can be contacted via any of our social media platforms, via our website by visiting www.stirlingelectrical.co.uk and also by our email addresses email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Both our office and on-site teams are reduced but we aim to deal with enquiries and jobs as quickly as possible
From all the team at Stirling Electrical Services and Stirling Alarms.