Wednesday 25 March 2020
The health of our team, our customers and the wider community is paramount and this means at present we are limiting the services we are offering.
All of our team wish you all the best of health in these strange and uncertain times.
Below you will find information on what services we are currently offering and how we can be contacted.
- Currently our office building is closed
- Office team support is available during normal office hours 8am-5pm Monday to Friday on telephone 01786 813916
- Accounts team support is available during normal office hours 8am-5pm Monday to Friday on telephone 01786 813916
- All planned and non-essential electrical and security system work is currently on hold
- We can be contacted as per normal to process new enquiries and discuss future work
- Security Alarm systems
Only 24/7 essential emergency security system work will be undertaken at this present time
Customers with security alarm maintenance contracts that require our assistance urgently should contact us during office hours on the number above and out-with those times on our emergency telephone number we supplied to you
- Electrical work
Only emergency electrical work will be undertaken at this present time and only during normal office hours 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and is subject to our limited availability
- Under the current health circumstances before we attend a property we reserve the right to make a judgement on what we deem as an essential emergency job
- Our electricians and engineers will follow current COVID-19 safety guidance from Government and health organisations and have the right to refuse to attend or occupy a property if they have any concerns for their own health
- Our online communication channels are available and we can be contacted via any of our social media platforms, via our website by visiting www.stirlingelectrical.co.uk and email address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Both our office and on-site teams are severely reduced but we aim to deal with enquiries and jobs as quickly as possible