Important Customer Notice: Although we have increased our available services as COVID-19 restrictions ease, in-line with current Government guidance some of our services may still be restricted and the services that we are offering could have limited capacity. We aim to increase our available services and capacity in the coming weeks. Please also note that across all of our services we will initially be prioritising completion of jobs. Although we still aim to process new quotations in a timely manner there may be a slight delay in processing quotations.
If your job was postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions or if you have contacted us with details of jobs over the past few weeks, there is no need to contact us again. We will already have your details and we will contact you when your job or quotation can safely take place and when we have the capacity to carry out your job.
Our office and accounting teams are available to process job and quotation enquiries as well as customer payments.
We ask that customers try to contact us via email or our online website forms.
Below you will find information on services we are currently offering and how we can be contacted.
- Our office building is currently closed to visitors.
- Office team support is still available during normal office hours 8am-4pm Monday to Friday on telephone 01786 813916
- Accounts support is still available during normal office hours 8am-4pm Monday to Friday on telephone 01786 813916
- We ask that customers try to contact us via email or our online website forms
- We have resumed repairs, services and installs of Alarm and CCTV for homes and businesses
- For new repairs, services and installs please contact us via email, our online website forms or by telephone 8am-4pm Monday to Friday
- Customers with security alarm maintenance contracts: for any emergency repairs contact our office 8am-4pm Monday to Friday. Outwith those times use our emergency mobile telephone number we provided to you at the time of your install/repair
- We have resumed our electrical services - installs, faults, repairs and testing
- Please note some of our electrical services currently have limited capacity
- We will be prioritising jobs over quotations for a short period of time
- Our job booking team will discuss your particular requirements and we will notify you about whether your jobs can safely be carried out in-line with COVID-19 guidance and restriction.
- For new electrical work please contact us via email, our online website forms or by telephone 8am-4pm Monday to Friday
- Under the current health situation and guidance before we attend a property we reserve the right to make a judgement on what we deem emergency work and what types of jobs we can safely undertake
- Our electricians and engineers will follow current COVID-19 safety guidance from Government and health organisations and have the right to refuse to attend or occupy a property if they have any concerns for their own health
- For details on how our electricians, engineers and customers can work safely together please visit our latest guidance at www.stirlingelectrical.co.uk/covid19
- Both our office and on-site teams are reduced but we aim to deal with enquiries and jobs as quickly as possible