If your job was postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions or if you have contacted us with details of jobs over the past few weeks, there is no need to contact us again. We will already have your details and we will contact you when your job or quotation can safely take place and when we have the capacity to carry out your job.
Our office and accounting teams are available to process job and quotation enquiries as well as customer payments.
We ask that customers try to contact us via email or our online website forms.
Below you will find information on services we are currently offering and how we can be contacted.
- Our office building is currently closed to visitors.
- Office team support is still available during normal office hours 9am-4pm Monday to Friday on telephone 01786 813916
- Accounts support is still available during normal office hours 9am-4pm Monday to Friday on telephone 01786 813916
- We ask that customers try to contact us via email or our online website forms
SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM CUSTOMERS
- We have resumed repairs, services and some installs of Alarm and CCTV for homes and businesses
- For new repairs, services and installs please contact us via email, our online website forms or by telephone 9am-4pm Monday to Friday
- Customers with security alarm maintenance contracts: for any emergency repairs contact our office 9am-4pm Monday to Friday. Outwith those times use our emergency mobile telephone number we provided to you at the time of your install/repair
- We have resumed some of our services - installs, faults, repairs and testing
- We will be prioritising jobs that we can safely undertake outdoors and within properties that have no or limited occupancy and where we deem work indoors can be carried out safely
- Our job booking team will discuss your particular requirements and we will notify you about whether your jobs can safely be carried out
- For new electrical work please contact us via email, our online website forms or by telephone 9am-4pm Monday to Friday
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CUSTOMERS
- Under the current health situation and guidance before we attend a property we reserve the right to make a judgement on what we deem emergency work and what types of jobs we can safely undertake
- Our electricians and engineers will follow current COVID-19 safety guidance from Government and health organisations and have the right to refuse to attend or occupy a property if they have any concerns for their own health
- For details on how our electricians, engineers and customers can work safely together please visit our latest guidance at www.stirlingelectrical.co.uk/covid19
- Both our office and on-site teams are reduced but we aim to deal with enquiries and jobs as quickly as possible