Stirling Electrical Services is recruiting a qualified Electrician to work in our customers’ premises. Only submit an application if you are prepared to work within a small team of electricians and office based staff. We want electricians who are passionate about their work and working for a small ambitious company, who can adapt to a fast paced environment, and that want to help us deliver the best possible service to our customers. All staff members are well presented, professional and courteous at all times.
- Do Not apply if you have no or little experience of working within or cannot adapt to working within domestic and small commercial environments or only have large building site or factory based experience. We require applicants to work within peoples homes and their business premises.
- You will be carrying out general electrical installation work including maintenance, repairs, fault finding, inspection and testing work in domestic, commercial and industrial premises all over Scotland but mostly on a day a to day basis within the central belt area. You will possess good fault finding skills, work well on your own initiative as well as collaborating as part of a small team.
- You must be qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent and City & Guilds 2382 - B.S. 7671 IEE Wiring regulations 17th Edition or recognised SECTT apprenticeship.
- You must hold a current SJIB (ECS) Grade Card
- Applicants must also hold current City and Guilds 2391 or 2392 Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations. General knowledge and experience of Portable Appliance Testing is also required.
- Clean UK Full Driving License applicants only
- Your own transport to our base in Fallin, Stirlingshire will be required where you will then have the use of a company vehicle for your working day.
- Applicants must be smart in appearance and willing to work within a small team of electricians and office based staff with good customer relation skills. Work uniform will be supplied.
- Hours - 40 hours per week Monday-Friday (overtime available on occasions)
- Pay - SJIB Rates of Pay, dependent on qualifications
- Contract - Permanent after trial period.
- Applicants must be able to provide at least two excellent references from current or previous employers which must be stated on your CV.
To apply for the vacancy please submit a CV with Covering Letter including References to - email@example.com
Stirling Electrical Services has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for us.