Customer Relationship building is key to this role and we would prefer your experience to reflect this.
Working alongside a very motivated and well established team you will receive full training, and a strong basic wage that reflects your experience.
We are a well established company that is growing rapidly and with the right people behind us we will continue to do so.
Role will include:-
- Contacting existing customers either by phone/email/post to retain good communication levels and increase customer knowledge on the products and services available.
- Contacting lapsed customers to re-establish relationships.
- Admin duties relating to the above & ongoing management of current customer and job database including scanning and digitising paperwork.
- Working alongside existing team - job scheduling, processing paperwork, answering phone calls, contacting electricians and suppliers, assist customers with their enquiries, update changes and status of each customer job, other reasonable duties as and when required.
- Full training will be provided.
- Monday-Friday - Up to 40 hours.
- You will ideally have customer service and sales experience and able to act professionally at all times.
- Must be computer literate
If you are motivated, have a fantastic telephone manner, excellent organisational skills and have a can do attitude towards your working role then please send in your CV to us as well as a detailed description of why you are suited to this role and what you can bring to our team.